BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Whip my hair- New Begining




I really want to have a haircut, with my changing jobs and all, I think it’s a new beginning for me or something else I can’t explain.

My grandfather says I shouldn’t because am young and won’t have any hair if I grow up, but I know he is scared cos my grandma (his wife) has no hair left, well not because she cut it when she was young, she has never had any.










I once grew my hair to have dreadlocks and my mum wouldn’t hear of it, so I permed it, but now I really wanna cut.







My mum has really nice short hair with streaks sometimes purple or grey and I love it.

I tried to have Lydia show me where she got hers, only to know that she does it herself and a few times goes to the salon. Like I told her if she ever wanna quit acting, she could try barbering.






I went net surfing and had a few ideas, I probably would get it at Exotic trends but how do I know what would suit me?


Help moi decide!!!

pixs: Lydia- Capture
Jada,Rihanna,Estelle- Google

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go on and get a sakora, I love bald wowen ! Lol

Papayaw
Papayaw

Anonymous said...

Go on and get a sakora, I love bald wowen ! Lol

Papayaw
Papayaw

Unknown said...

go to red ginger! Christine will give you a lovely look! trust me